Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne prone aging skin care and getting rid of acne with home ingredients

Acne can just be one of the most annoying things, rather a disease that anybody will get mad upon and especially if they are teenagers. This calls for an acne cure. The discussion below gives a brief overview of different do's and don'ts that can help you to avoid Acne and related expensive acne cures.
I know how you feel, trust me. I wouldn't take my shirt off for years to show off the healthy body I worked on because the acne made me feel worse on my arms and back.
The major factor has to be the over reactive sebaceous glands. These glands secrete the lubricant that helps to retain moisture in our skin.
aliahtinp.blogspot.com
tags: the difference between pimples and acne, acne scar removal cream, yaz birth control for acne

No comments: