Saturday, September 27, 2008

Natural ways to remove acne marks

« ...I remember hiding behind the couch in my living room as my sister brought her friends over. Why the hiding? Because I had toothpaste on my face trying to clear up the acne. I was caught off guard and the only thing I could think to do was hide. Surely, it was one of life's most embarrassing moments. I remember trying anything and everything in those days to get rid of my acne problems. If there was an acne face wash I tried it but nothing seemed to work. Fortunately, for you and me technology and modern medicine has caught up quite a bit in the past twenty five years. Yes, there are a great variety of effective acne face wash products on the market....
...If you have cellulite, however, it doesn't mean that you have to spend a fortune to minimize its appearance. There are actually a lot of things you can do to improve the state of your dimple-riddled legs and thighs. Here are just some of them:...»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Even though a lot of doctors say diet is not related to acne. For most people suffering from mild or moderate acne it very much is, not so much those people with severe acne though. A water diet with a lot of vegetables will help cure any disease of the skin....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how to cure acne naturally, purpose moisturizing lotion for oil acne prone skin, how to take care of acne

No comments: