Thursday, July 3, 2008

How to get rid of forehead acne and acne if doxycycline doesn't work

In ONE weekend my whole life changed. I tried a radical (mostly raw) fruit and vegetable program I had read about, and the changes to my skin were astounding! I researched further and kept reformulating my diet until the acne stayed away for good.
Spicy foods cause your body to have a warming/inflammatory reaction. If you are allergic to bees and have been stung, or have just been bitten my a mosquito and noticed how the area around the bite got warm - this is a similar reaction.
I was using the strongest medicine I could find. First I used oxy maximum strength pads. Boy was I making strides in the WRONG direction! Over medicating contributes to dryness and irritation which leads to more breakouts. You're better off with a Glycerin based medicine like Cetaphyl. The gentler you medication, the more effective it will be to restoring pH balance to your skin.
offcnstsnnguinu.blogspot.com
tags: how to treat back acne, bad smell acne pimples smell bad when squeezed, home remedies for cystic acne

No comments: